Matte lipstick is definitely my go to if I'm going to wear lipstick.There's just something about the velvety colors, and no shine that makes me feel sexy. My problem used to be that the dry skin on my lips became the focal point instead of the gorgeous color I had chosen. After trying countless products that didn't give me hydrated lips, I decided to create my own. Daily use of my lip mask allows moisture to soak into your lips leaving them soft, smooth, and the perfect canvas for any lipstick or gloss!
AzailYana Lip Mask
- Mango butter helps heal dry itchy skin and will not clog your pores.
- Avocado butter has many antioxidants that help with healing and improving skin texture. It locks in moisture which keeps your lips hydrated.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids in almond oil helps with premature aging. The vitamin A can stimulate growth of new skin cells and smooths out fine lines.
- Beeswax has anti-inflammatory properties which helps heal severely dry lips. It is also seals moisture in.
- Peppermint & Lime oil both stimulate your lips giving them a more radiant look, and they have anti-septic properties to naturally cleanse your lips.